Connect with us

Entertainment

Wizkid Releases New Single, ‘No Stress’ And Reveals That ‘Made in Lagos’ Album Will Have 14 Tracks

Published

on

Wizkid Releases New Single, 'No Stress' And Reveals That 'Made in Lagos' Album Will Have 14 Tracks

Nigerian Superstar musician, Wizkid has released his second solo single of 2020. The new single is titled, ‘No Stress’ and it is a follow-up to his last single, ‘Smile’ featuring Grammy winning American singer, H.E.R.

Wizkid initially announced the single in a cryptic tweet on Wednesday, when he took to his Twitter page and wrote, “No stress.”

Watch Our YouTube Videos

The release of ‘No Stress’ on RCA UK also coincides with the availability of ‘Made in Lagos’ for pre-order. It has also been revealed that the album will have 14 tracks of which two, have already been released.

Wizkid also confirmed that ‘Made in Lagos’ will be released on 15th October 2020.

Incase You Missed:

Customs Dismisses And Retires ACGs

NNPC- Spends N41.98 Billion in Six Months Over Pipeline Repairs

President Muhammadu Buhari Signs the Nigeria Police Bill 2020, Into Law.

Fire Destroys Ondo INEC Card Readers

Test Evasion – Passengers – to – Face – Ban

Army – Wanted Militia Leader Gana Killed in Benue State

IGP Orders Restriction of Movement Ahead of Edo Elections

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Lagos State to Prosecute Yomi Fabiyi for Contempt of Court

Published

on

Lagos State to Prosecute Yomi Fabiyi for Contempt of Court

The Lagos State Directorate of Public Prosecution says it will prosecute a Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, for contempt of court over airing a movie about the facts of a case under judicial consideration.

The Lagos State Director of Public Prosecution, Olayinka Adeyemi, on Monday, told an Ikeja Special Offences Court that Fabiyi produced a movie entitled “Oko Iyabo,” based on the court proceedings of June 24, 2021.

Adeyemi told the court on Monday that despite warnings during proceedings of June 24 that the matter was sub judice and, therefore, prohibited from public discussion elsewhere, Fabiyi went ahead and made a movie about the facts of the case.

Follow us on Facebook

He noted that the movie, which was aired after the proceedings of June 24, breached the Judge’s directives by revealing sensitive information about the case which is before the court.

Justice Taiwo reiterated the fact that the allegations against Fabiyi should be investigated by authorities to enable legal actions to be taken against him if he is found culpable.

Read Also:

Peju Ugboma: Lagos Shuts Hospitals‘ ICU Over Chef‘s Demise

Actress Eucharia Anunobi Bags Ph.D. degree

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Kanye West’s New Album Listening Event Breaks Apple Streaming Record

Published

on

Kanye West’s New Album Listening Event Breaks Apple Streaming Record

American rapper, Kanye Omari West’s listening party for his latest album “DONDA” set a record on Apple that no artist has ever come near.

Kanye’s album event at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta broke the Apple Music Global Livestream record with 3.3 million viewers who tuned in on their screens.

This is way more than the previous record set by Gucci Mane and Jeezy in their highly-anticipated Verzuz battle earlier last year at a reported 1.8 million viewers.

Follow us on Facebook

The DONDA streaming was a one-time deal, meaning it aired live for people to stream, but hasn’t gone back up on Apple for people to watch again. This means that the 3.3 million views happened exactly during the album listening and may have been more if the video remained on Apple Music for people to watch.

Last week, it was reported that Kanye’s next album will be released on August, 6, 2021 instead of the initial planned date.

Read Also:

T-Pain Says He Went into Depression After Usher Told Him He Ruined Music with Auto Tune

Nigerian Idol: Kingdom, Francis Battle for N50 Million Grand Prize

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Netflix Unveils Release Date for Anticipated Sequel, King of Boys

Published

on

Netflix Unveils Release Date for Anticipated Sequel, King of Boys

Netflix has finally spilled the tea on the anticipated sequel of Kemi Adetiba’s 2018 blockbuster film, King of Boys.

The announcement features some exciting new twists, one of which is that the sequel will be released as a seven-part limited series titled “King of Boys: The Return of the King’.

Follow us on Facebook

Set for release on August 27, 2021, the limited series directed by Adetiba will see rappers Reminisce and illBliss, Osas Ighodaro, Akin Lewis, Keppy Ekpeyoung reprise their roles from the first movie.

New additions will include Nse Ikpe-Etim, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Charly Boy, Deyemi Okanlawon and Efa Iwara. However, plot details for the new series are yet to be announced.

Read Also:

Former Hollyoaks Star Stephanie Davis in Hospital with ‘Horrific’ Covid-19

2Baba, Chike to Perform at ‘Stock Africa is Made Of’

Nigerian Firm, Ketron Investments, Acquires Shoprite Stores

Continue Reading

Trending