NCBN is a television Network that combines both Satellite TV and Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) capabilities in one, to provide LIVE News stream to decoders worldwide. On the Multicast Internet Protocol Television side, we deliver over the top using the internet via a privately-managed network our LIVE streaming to Satellite television service providers like DStv and Sky, who in turn distribute our signal Direct To Homes (D-TH) via radio waves.
According to a survey by Knowledge Networks, Television continues to dominate media usage habits, topping the internet, magazines, newspapers, and radio on a number of important measures. By every measure, television reaches more consumers every day than newspapers, magazines, radio, the internet, and mobile media, and more time is spent on television.[/vc_column_text]
NCBN RADIO 106.7 FM
Tune in to 106.7 FM Nigeria Customs Broadcasting Network for News, Entertainment, weather and business.
News Just Got Closer
Follow us on Facebook @ncbnng, Instagram @ncbn_ng and Twitter @ncbn_ng to get the latest news. also subscribe on our Youtube channel at Ncbn Media House.
- To become the most watched channel in Africa in two years;
- To set a new standard of professionalism in African journalism through top quality production and programming;
- To cross traditional broadcasting lines and introduce new modern and more advanced techniques in the Nigerian Broadcasting space.
- To avail viewers of exclusive entry into the workings of the Nigeria Customs Service and borders across Africa;
- To influence society positively, setting the agenda for social, cultural, economic, political and technological development of Africa for each country’s good;
- To provide a Pan-African platform for sharing of ideas and experiences to solve African problems and enrich the lives of its citizens.