Connect with us

Entertainment

Samklef, Daddy Freeze end three-year feud

Published

on

Samklef, Daddy Freeze end three-year feud

Music producer, Samklef and media personality, Daddy Freeze finally buried the hatchet on their three-year-old feud on Sunday.

The conflict between the two started after Daddy Freeze criticized a report about the healing of a mentally challenged man at an RCCG (Redeemed Christian Church of God.) church in 2018.

This did not sit well with Samklef who said the OAP’s famous war against churches was getting “boring”.

A back and forth ensued with Daddy Freeze labeling Samklef’s career as dead while the music producer fired back, asking him to go wash his brain.

Follow us on Facebook

However, things took a turn on Sunday when Samklef took to his verified Instagram page to apologize to Daddy Freeze for his past behaviour.

In response, Daddy Freeze also took to his Instagram page, expressing his regret over the fight.

He wrote: “Dear brother @samklef I should never have fought you, that was so wrong of me. Rather, I should have waited for you to see what I saw. May Yahweh deliver us all,”.

Read Also:

Nigerian Idol: Kingdom, Francis Battle for N50 Million Grand Prize

Kingdom Emerges Winner of Nigerian Idol season 6 in Pulsating Finale

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Lagos State to Prosecute Yomi Fabiyi for Contempt of Court

Published

on

Lagos State to Prosecute Yomi Fabiyi for Contempt of Court

The Lagos State Directorate of Public Prosecution says it will prosecute a Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, for contempt of court over airing a movie about the facts of a case under judicial consideration.

The Lagos State Director of Public Prosecution, Olayinka Adeyemi, on Monday, told an Ikeja Special Offences Court that Fabiyi produced a movie entitled “Oko Iyabo,” based on the court proceedings of June 24, 2021.

Adeyemi told the court on Monday that despite warnings during proceedings of June 24 that the matter was sub judice and, therefore, prohibited from public discussion elsewhere, Fabiyi went ahead and made a movie about the facts of the case.

Follow us on Facebook

He noted that the movie, which was aired after the proceedings of June 24, breached the Judge’s directives by revealing sensitive information about the case which is before the court.

Justice Taiwo reiterated the fact that the allegations against Fabiyi should be investigated by authorities to enable legal actions to be taken against him if he is found culpable.

Read Also:

Peju Ugboma: Lagos Shuts Hospitals‘ ICU Over Chef‘s Demise

Actress Eucharia Anunobi Bags Ph.D. degree

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Kanye West’s New Album Listening Event Breaks Apple Streaming Record

Published

on

Kanye West’s New Album Listening Event Breaks Apple Streaming Record

American rapper, Kanye Omari West’s listening party for his latest album “DONDA” set a record on Apple that no artist has ever come near.

Kanye’s album event at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta broke the Apple Music Global Livestream record with 3.3 million viewers who tuned in on their screens.

This is way more than the previous record set by Gucci Mane and Jeezy in their highly-anticipated Verzuz battle earlier last year at a reported 1.8 million viewers.

Follow us on Facebook

The DONDA streaming was a one-time deal, meaning it aired live for people to stream, but hasn’t gone back up on Apple for people to watch again. This means that the 3.3 million views happened exactly during the album listening and may have been more if the video remained on Apple Music for people to watch.

Last week, it was reported that Kanye’s next album will be released on August, 6, 2021 instead of the initial planned date.

Read Also:

T-Pain Says He Went into Depression After Usher Told Him He Ruined Music with Auto Tune

Nigerian Idol: Kingdom, Francis Battle for N50 Million Grand Prize

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Netflix Unveils Release Date for Anticipated Sequel, King of Boys

Published

on

Netflix Unveils Release Date for Anticipated Sequel, King of Boys

Netflix has finally spilled the tea on the anticipated sequel of Kemi Adetiba’s 2018 blockbuster film, King of Boys.

The announcement features some exciting new twists, one of which is that the sequel will be released as a seven-part limited series titled “King of Boys: The Return of the King’.

Follow us on Facebook

Set for release on August 27, 2021, the limited series directed by Adetiba will see rappers Reminisce and illBliss, Osas Ighodaro, Akin Lewis, Keppy Ekpeyoung reprise their roles from the first movie.

New additions will include Nse Ikpe-Etim, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Charly Boy, Deyemi Okanlawon and Efa Iwara. However, plot details for the new series are yet to be announced.

Read Also:

Former Hollyoaks Star Stephanie Davis in Hospital with ‘Horrific’ Covid-19

2Baba, Chike to Perform at ‘Stock Africa is Made Of’

Nigerian Firm, Ketron Investments, Acquires Shoprite Stores

Continue Reading

Trending